Welcome to the Honors College Student Showcase. The student projects featured here demonstrate the various forms of learning in which Honors scholars participate each semester: research, service and civic engagement, internships, cross cultural experiences, artistic and creative work, the list goes on and on.
We want all students enrolled in the IUPUI Honors College to
- Be active participants in their intellectual experience.
- Participate in at least four engaged learning experiences including research, international/cultural experiences, service, and experiential/applied learning.
- Develop strong communication, problem solving, and civic-minded skills.
- Reflect on their growth as a learner through classes and engaged experiences inside and outside the classroom, and
- Develop a connection to the Honors College and their Honors community.
This student Showcase is a wonderful way to see the growth and achievement of our scholars. Thank you for visiting.