Graduating with honors from the IUPUI Honors College
- Complete a minimum of 24 hours of honors credits.
- You must earn a minimum grade of B in each honors course/experience.
- You must complete at least one honors course/experience each semester.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.3 in all university coursework.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.3 in all honors coursework.
For students entering the Honors College in fall 2022 or later:
- Enroll in and complete the 1 credit hour course, HON-H 200 Introduction to Honors. More information on HON-H 200 may be found here.
- Develop an ePortfolio throughout your academic career and submit your completed ePortfolio in your final year as an Honors College student while enrolled in HON-H 496. Students will learn more about their ePortfolio requirement in their HON-H 200 course. Additional information about the ePortfolio may be found here.